Sunday, March 7, 2010

Beauty Tip Day Five:

Beauty Tip Day Five:

BE BRAVE!!

Okay, maybe not jump out of an airplane BRAVE, but BE BRAVE! Remember when we were young, in our late teens or early twenties and we were willing to try anything? We were up for whatever was happening, at moment's notice. No hestiation, no planning, no thought to consquences.

Okay, okay, maybe that wasn't a great thing, but I mean taking that moment. That moment where you a brave enough to move forward. I'm very luck that I have a very dear friend who gives me a gentle nudge when I hesitate. When ever I am thinking of doing something, especially that may be life changing, but I'm just a little scared...she is there to listen, give advice and gently nudge me in the right direction.

If you don't have anyone in your life that you can get that kind of support from, you can certainly borrow my friend Jennie. She's a life coach with her own business Live Audaciously where she helps people find the fabulous life they have always wanted to live.

I think that the energy to move forward with something that may be life changing keeps us young! What is the one thing that you have always wanted to do? Are you brave enough to work towards achieving it? I would love to hear your dreams and desires for a fabulous life in the comments!!!

Mine? To own my own day spa, and with the help of Jennie, I am working towards hopefully making that dream a reality some day!!

3 comments:

Ingrid Mida said...

We should all be so lucky to have friends like your Jennie. Lovely post!

FrenchBlue said...

YOU are a doll! You are lucky to have Jennie as she is to have you!
XO

Jennie said...

I'm so lucky to have you in my life! I love you!
~Jennie
P.S. Can I purchase a gift card for your spa yet? :)